• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Fricken UPS

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP

This is a part I need for my laptop to work again. Also pissed at Origin PC, the laptop company, because I asked them if I could pay extra to have part overnighted 10+ days ago and they ignored the request and sent it ground. I have since found out that would have been possible at the time but due to holiday rush at this point they can't get me another until next week. I had to order from a 3rd party and pay for it myself as I doubt this package is ever coming.

pirranah

pierced dingaling
VIP
YOU'RE OFF TO GREAT PLACES
TODAY IS YOUR DAY
YOUR MOUNTAIN IS WAITING
SO GET ON YOUR WAY

tooms

Three Hole Wonder
VIP
Dude, I did seasonal work for a gifting company. UPS is a nightmare. My gawd so many screw ups.

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
You should have seen UPS and FedEx in action last summer at my property. They both went above and beyond to find the place to deliver the packages. Got to know the drivers a little. Great people.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro