• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Game of Thrones

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
The ending was fine
Is this a joke? The Game of Thrones ending is the most epically bad ending we've ever seen. Books are being written about the failure of Game of Thrones. The guys behind the show admitted they didn't have a clue what to do and were surprised they were being paid. There were 5 spinoffs planned prior to season 8... 4 are dead... the fifth probably won't see the light of day either because of the hot mess the 8th season became.

Last edited:
It went downhill in the last 2 seasons, with the final couple episodes being truly disappointing.

On to the next... The first season of The Witcher is going to hit Netflix next Friday. Some people are calling it Netflix's GOT or the next GOT. I'm going to say, no chance, GOT is far more complex with a vastly larger cast of characters than what I assume is in The Witcher. Granted, I've never seen any witcher movies, never played any of the games, never read any of the books..

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
No series that drops all episodes at once will ever be as popular/epic as Game of Thrones... The week between episodes is important for anticipation and fan theories and water cooler chat and the like. The Netflix model is flawed for new content. Great for old content.

No series that drops all episodes at once will ever be as popular/epic as Game of Thrones... The week between episodes is important for anticipation and fan theories and water cooler chat and the like. The Netflix model is flawed for new content. Great for old content.
The week wait is certainly better for anticipation, fan theories and water cooler chat as you describe, but personally I'd rather get new shows one season at a time.