• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

I had this really wild dream last night.

Josh* said:
Any other good examples of this?
The home I lived in was completed in the 1880's. My parents planted trees and bushes, put a dinner bell up, and did various things to the outside of the home. A farmer once stopped by of a picture of the home that was sketched in the late 1880's, my parents had been doing everything as it has been done 100 years prior. Exact styles, exact locations. They have ways of directing traffic to their surroundings.

Taggart [JU]

Archived
Hedley Lamarr said:
The home I lived in was completed in the 1880's. My parents planted trees and bushes, put a dinner bell up, and did various things to the outside of the home. A farmer once stopped by of a picture of the home that was sketched in the late 1880's, my parents had been doing everything as it has been done 100 years prior. Exact styles, exact locations. They have ways of directing traffic to their surroundings.
No farmhouse is complete without a dinner bell.