• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

I had this really wild dream last night.

Josh [JU]

Archived
Hedley Lamarr said:
No. You know, I don't recall ever seeing anyone famous. It is just people like you and me that just don't want to move on.

Be interesting to know...at least from their perspective, what move on means...and where to.

Josh* said:

I went to an open house a while back and Tammy opened the basement door. I looked down and there was the most violent looking SOB I have ever seen standing at the bottom of the stairs looking up at me. He was filthy, I am pretty sure he must have molested children down there. He didn't want me down there at all. I grabbed my wife and just told her we didn't need to go down there. He stared at me the entire time. I didn't say sh!t about it to her until we were in the car. She already knew though, the hair on my arms was all standing up and I was covered in goose bumps.

Josh [JU]

Archived
Hedley Lamarr said:
I went to an open house a while back and Tammy opened the basement door. I looked down and there was the most violent looking SOB I have ever seen standing at the bottom of the stairs looking up at me. He was filthy, I am pretty sure he must have molested children down there. He didn't want me down there at all. I grabbed my wife and just told her we didn't need to go down there. He stared at me the entire time. I didn't say sh!t about it to her until we were in the car. She already knew though, the hair on my arms was all standing up and I was covered in goose bumps.

Have you ever gotten curious enough to look into the local archives for stuff?

Josh* said:
Be interesting to know...at least from their perspective, what move on means...and where to.
Indeed. If I were Rich, at some point I think I would want to find someone that looked peaceful and innocent enough and try to communicate with them, even if it scared the **** out of me. I'd always wonder. But it's easy for me to say that since I have not experienced what he has.

Hedley Lamarr said:
OK, that post just sent a chill down my spine.

Josh [JU]

Archived
Big Red said:
Indeed. If I were Rich, at some point I think I would want to find someone that looked peaceful and innocent enough and try to communicate with them, even if it scared the **** out of me. I'd always wonder. But it's easy for me to say that since I have not experienced what he has.

I can say, having no experience, that I'd do the same as him. I simply could not even attempt communication.

Josh* said:
Got to know them just on observation?

I lived there for 10 years, I learned a lot about my abilities in that house. It would take many hours to type about my experiences with that house and my current experiences with that house. Perhaps one day we will be able to talk about it instead of typing. Lets just say, I watched them and they watched me. They protected me and they also still try to reach out.

Josh [JU]

Archived
Hedley Lamarr said:
I lived there for 10 years, I learned a lot about my abilities in that house. It would take many hours to type about my experiences with that house and my current experiences with that house. Perhaps one day we will be able to talk about it instead of typing. Lets just say, I watched them and they watched me. They protected me and they also still try to reach out.

Yeah, beer on me if we get to talk about it one day. :)

Hedley Lamarr said:
You say you have never tried talking to them- has one of them ever said anything directly to you?

Josh* said:
After I typed it, I thought about that one. Having e-known you for really years now, I'm not sure I could handle it. Upon finding something, if it were there, my take is that you'd be polite enough to not mention it, but I think I might pick up on something...but be either too polite to pursue it, or too nervous...and I'd wonder forever.
My neighbors recently asked me to go look at their daughters home. Their grown daughter and her husband, have their daughter and her family living with them until the kids finish their new home. The daughters son keeps saying he sees things in the basement and they wanted me to check it out. I went there and as soon as I walked in the door, a 11 or 12 year old girl came running by and hid behind a chair. She then started to giggle and took off to the basement, she wanted to play. She apparently had been making herself visible to the little boy, finally someone came home to play. She was harmless, just lonely.

Josh* said:

If I ever get the balls to start talking, perhaps I could tell you. I have always just had a bad feeling about taking that next step. I know others claim they can do it, but I have always just feared it.

Josh* said:
Have you ever gotten curious enough to look into the local archives for stuff?

Yes. Trouble is, many times I see things in newer homes, so what I am seeing is either a result of something that happened there in the past, or just someone passing through.

Josh [JU]

Archived
Hedley Lamarr said:
If I ever get the balls to start talking, perhaps I could tell you. I have always just had a bad feeling about taking that next step. I know others claim they can do it, but I have always just feared it.

Absolutely understandable. ;)
I know I would not.

Josh [JU]

Archived
Hedley Lamarr said:
Yes. Trouble is, many times I see things in newer homes, so what I am seeing is either a result of something that happened there in the past, or just someone passing through.

passing through like traveling???

Hedley Lamarr said:
My neighbors recently asked me to go look at their daughters home. Their grown daughter and her husband, have their daughter and her family living with them until the kids finish their new home. The daughters son keeps saying he sees things in the basement and they wanted me to check it out. I went there and as soon as I walked in the door, a 11 or 12 year old girl came running by and hid behind a chair. She then started to giggle and took off to the basement, she wanted to play. She apparently had been making herself visible to the little boy, finally someone came home to play. She was harmless, just lonely.
She would be a good candidate to attempt communciation I would think. But I understand your reservations about it.

Big Red said:

The kid in the park would be that one. He will walk right up to me, he is crying and scared, but he seems nice. From the mental pictures I get, he was molested and killed in the park sometime in the 40's. He would be the one I would try to talk to first. I take my son to that park and he doesn't see him and the kid isn't there all the time. Odd.