• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

I had this really wild dream last night.

Josh [JU]

Archived
Hedley Lamarr said:
We will. I have called Justin in the past and I am sure we will talk in the near future. :beerchug:

Cool. :)
You are definitely welcome to. I do hope you get up here though. I know you had to cancel past couple of times you've tried. :(

Josh* said:
Absolutely understandable. ;)
I know I would not.

Always kind of seemed like some kind of door would open up that I may not want to go in to. A point of no return if you will. I can turn things off pretty well and I don't want to go back to the point where I couldn't.

Josh* said:
passing through like traveling???

Yes. For some reason, some spirits seem to have no territory. They wander from house to house. Some don't even seem to care about dwellings, they are perfectly happy in yards, streets or fields.

Josh [JU]

Archived
Hedley Lamarr said:
Always kind of seemed like some kind of door would open up that I may not want to go in to. A point of no return if you will. I can turn things off pretty well and I don't want to go back to the point where I couldn't.

I'd anticipate the same, based on what you wrote. It would almost seem to make you a mother teresa for them, and I think the passive meetings would be replaced by active seekers.

Josh [JU]

Archived
Hedley Lamarr said:
Yes. For some reason, some spirits seem to have no territory. They wander from house to house. Some don't even seem to care about dwellings, they are perfectly happy in yards, streets or fields.

God...if this happens to me, I know I'll be a vagabond. :teary:

DHMeieio said:
Rich, do you find that often places where you experience vivid visions also give those who can't see them the heebie-jeebies?

Sometimes yes and sometimes no. The funniest one is the one that my buddy bought, then asked me to check it out, he thought he was being watched. He bought a picture of the previous home owner at the estate sale and didn't tell me about it. I was going through the home and this painting kept following me with it's eyes, a little old lady. I would leave the room, the feeling would go away. I would come back and that picture would stare at me and show emotion. Finally, after checking out the entire home, I told my friend the only thing I didn't like about the home was his creepy picture he had. He then told me it was the previous owner who had had the home built in the early 1900's. I told him to take the picture down and put it in the hall closet. I don't know why, but I just had the feeling that if he were to get rid of it, she would really start problems, but as long as the picture stayed in the home, all would be well. He put the picture in the closet and all has been well. I always tell people not to tell me anything about what they may or may not be experiencing in a home when I check it out. I dont want to have outside influence.

Taggart [JU]

Archived
Hedley Lamarr said:
Sometimes yes and sometimes no. The funniest one is the one that my buddy bought, then asked me to check it out, he thought he was being watched. He bought a picture of the previous home owner at the estate sale and didn't tell me about it. I was going through the home and this painting kept following me with it's eyes, a little old lady. I would leave the room, the feeling would go away. I would come back and that picture would stare at me and show emotion. Finally, after checking out the entire home, I told my friend the only thing I didn't like about the home was his creepy picture he had. He then told me it was the previous owner who had had the home built in the early 1900's. I told him to take the picture down and put it in the hall closet. I don't know why, but I just had the feeling that if he were to get rid of it, she would really start problems, but as long as the picture stayed in the home, all would be well. He put the picture in the closet and all has been well. I always tell people not to tell me anything about what they may or may not be experiencing in a home when I check it out. I dont want to have outside influence.
What possessed him to buy a picture of the previous owner and keep it?

DHMeieio said:
Part of the test to see if Rich picked up on anything? A reference to compare to if Rich reported seeing anyone perhaps.

edit: Duh, I forgot the friend asked Rich about it after he had been there a while. Nevermind.

DHMeieio said:

He said his wife thought it would be a good gesture/karma to have a pic of her in the house. From past experience, they have ways of making the living do things.

Josh [JU]

Archived
Big Red said:
Well, I really need to go to bed so I can function at work tomorrow.

Thanks for sharing Rich; this has been a very interesting thread for sure. :beerchug:

x2. Except the work part. ;)

Best thread of the week for me. :beerchug: