• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

I washed my truck for tonight.

I'll wait for the full report. :yup:
Had a good time. People looked really good, actually much better than they did in HS. One girl had gone downhill, other than that, everyone else aged really well. Attended all 3 events, eventually took my wife to the final event, she had a good time as well. Odd seeing people you haven't seen in 20 years. Told people what I did, they weren't surprised at all, said they could easily see me doing that and actually seemed impressed which I thought odd. I never would have guessed I would end up doing what I do. :puzzled: I even ended up updating my personal info, so now they all know where I live and my phone number, supposed to start getting together with some of them for cookouts throughout this Summer.

Many have 3 kids, though a handful are just getting around to having their 1st or just had one. Many are one their 2nd marriage, some on their 3rd. Yikes.

No show boaters, not even the millionaire. No fancy cars, no big talk, no crazy drama, just a fun weekend. Glad I went.

Cool. :agree: I'm glad you had a good time. Don't hold your breath on those summer picnics though. People slide back into their patterns pretty quickly after those events. :shush:
They all get together often, was fun to look at pics of them through the years doing so. For the first several years after HS, they would always call trying to get me to show up, never did because I really couldn't stand a majority of them and had moved on quite honestly. One of the people I was a really good friend with in HS has 3 boys, wife is due a couple of months after my wife is with their 4th. He coaches soccer, was asking if I would like to bring Kartman and perhaps get involved next year. That might be interesting.

carry on then. :beerchug:

:wifey: and I both still see a core group of our high school friends several times each year. One of LK's best buddies is the son of a guy I've known since the 3rd grade (one of my best buddies). We coach LK and his son together. There's something pretty cool about hanging out with friends you've known since childhood. :agree:

No show boaters, not even the millionaire. No fancy cars, no big talk, no crazy drama, just a fun weekend. Glad I went.

Cool :beerchug: This is what most people miss out on - they think reunions are going to be stupid crap full of people they hate, so they stay at home bitter and alone, arguing with people on the internet about how stupid everything is. I'm glad you're one of the people that went and had fun.

Cool :beerchug: This is what most people miss out on - they think reunions are going to be stupid crap full of people they hate, so they stay at home bitter and alone, arguing with people on the internet about how stupid everything is. I'm glad you're one of the people that went and had fun.
I was pleasantly surprised how much fun the wife and I had. :yup:

ericdag [JU]

Archived
i heard from plenty of people at my 20 that this is what the 10 was like. i'm glad i passed on the 10. the 20 was great fun. :thup2: