• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

If JUOT was to vanish

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
If JUOT was to vanish, would you bother comming to JU period? If no, what would you do

Wait for the poll...
Who told you, and when. We need an investigation. Who know what and when did they know it?

Life w/o LuLu would not be worth living.

:teary:

I would hafta /self.

:goodbyecruelworld:
RIP Rick.

The bike crue would live on.
Would it?

Sold Jeep and only come here for the banter, wouldnt be any point coming back unless I could find another Jeep but finances preclude that currently.
One day.

My productivity at work would increase by 64.235%.
And it did!

of course I would still come here...I don't spend my ENTIRE time here in OT
Traitor.

I wouldn't be around much. And since the lulu doesn't frequent the other boards I'm on, I guess we'd part company for good. :teary:
The one that got away.

I'd relocate to the JA forum.
JA? :puzzled:

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
Who told you, and when. We need an investigation. Who know what and when did they know it?

RIP Rick.

Would it?

One day.

And it did!

Traitor.

The one that got away.

JA? :puzzled:
JA -- That was right around the time Justin made his own forum and made everyone an admin. Things did not go well. It was funny, though.

RIP rixXJaz :beerchug:

The bike crew did live on here for a little while. Until PHOTOGATE caused the mass exodus over to Joel's forum, I guess.

I actually remember the day it was shit-canned. My wife was pissed at me because I was pinned to my computer in the office swapping emails with you and a handful of others about trying to get something up and getting the JU archives and junk like that. She didn't understand the fact that I "talked" to you folks more than real people so it just seemed like internet silliness to her.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
The Bike Crew ended up on a forum of their own if I recall, I forget the name but it was powered by Simple Machines Forum and they banned me from registering.

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
The Bike Crew ended up on a forum of their own if I recall, I forget the name but it was powered by Simple Machines Forum and they banned me from registering.
Wool E Bull got pissed about your photo ownage policy. The fallout led most of his followers to Joel's forum -- can't remember the name of it, but I was a member there as well. AZJ might remember. I think he was in the first round of defectors. It was an NC group, but I don't think it was NC4x4. Can't find it in my bookmarks.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Wool E Bull got pissed about your photo ownage policy. The fallout led most of his followers to Joel's forum -- can't remember the name of it, but I was a member there as well. AZJ might remember. I think he was in the first round of defectors. It was an NC group, but I don't think it was NC4x4. Can't find it in my bookmarks.
Joel's forum was WebWheeling.com. The domain is for sale for $400 or so.

I remember the reason they claimed they left but the truth is they were planning on jumping ship from day one.

mojokat

coma toast
VIP
LuLu has been called out about what she knew and when but as far as I know failed to divulge any real information.