• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

IOS5 issue?

off a cough

Say my name, bitch!
VIP
Just FYI... Occasionally while viewing JUOT with the iPad, Safari will crash - possibly just when scrolling on a fully loaded page. This has only occurred when viewing JUOT.

Pretty sloppy for Safari to crash in this manner. It loses cookies, too, so I have to log in again. This is a weakness for Apple to figure out, I'm convinced this is not so much a forum config issue as it is a buggy browser in IOS5.

That being said, iPads aren't going away, so I thought I would pass this on in case there is a known issue. Let me know if you want me to test anything.

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
It's an Apple therefore it is beneath Joe to consider doing anything about it.

I've seen oddities here in FF that I find nowhere else. You can blame Joe's tinkering.

GreenGeep

Timber Baron
VIP
Whenever I run FF on my ipod it does just fine, but if I have a page in Safari with a bunch of pics, it'll crash if I try to quote anyone.

SHUSH

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I suggest you submit these bug reports to Apple- when it's only their browser on their product with the problem it's their fault.

Or use the mobile style since an iPad isn't a real computer.