• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Iran striking back?

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Wife saw a report that they launched missiles a us. :eek:

Mark

Ay Caramba!
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Missile strikes happen all the time in Iraq. This is nothing new. The only thing that has changed is the news is now watching and reporting on what is going on there.

Jerk!

like Einstein but dumber
VIP
I think this is what YOU want. You seem to be against America. You seem to want an attack on Americans so you can try to justify your position.
This is not what i want, you sir a a moron. I dont want anyone else to die over trumps dick measuring.

Glenn

Desert Dweller
VIP
Your posts indicate otherwise. You want anything possible to bolster your claims that "Orange Man Bad".
Fucking sad.
This is serious business, son.

This is not what i want, you sir a a moron. I dont want anyone else to die over trumps dick measuring.

Jerk!

like Einstein but dumber
VIP
Your posts indicate otherwise. You want anything possible to bolster your claims that "Orange Man Bad".
F***ing sad.
This is serious business, son.
you're a fucking loon if you think i want war with Iran.

wct097

Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
you're a F***ing loon if you think i want war with Iran.
Can you quote a specific post where you think anyone here is advocating war with Iran, given you were the first to levy that accusation against the people here.

Jerk!

like Einstein but dumber
VIP
So if Americans are killed by these strikes, what do YOU want to happen?
“Why, of course, the people don’t want war. Why would some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best that he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece. Naturally, the common people don’t want war; neither in Russia nor in England nor in America, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist dictatorship…

Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.”

– Hermann Goerin

Glenn

Desert Dweller
VIP
Quite telling, that you would quote from your party.

“Why, of course, the people don’t want war. Why would some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best that he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece. Naturally, the common people don’t want war; neither in Russia nor in England nor in America, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist dictatorship…

Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.”

– Hermann Goerin

wct097

Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Can you quote a specific post where you think anyone here is advocating war with Iran, given you were the first to levy that accusation against the people here.

pirranah

pierced dingaling
VIP
Yup. this is what you people wanted right?
I don't believe many of us want a war, but you can't let things slide sometimes without smacking their nose and saying "no". Unfortunately that government is like a rabid dog that needs putting down.