• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Iran striking back?

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
They've admitted to shooting the plane down. They blame human error and "US Adventurism" for the mistake.

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
How many times have Russian designed AA missiles done this shit? More than I care to remember. Apparently if the system is left active by inexperienced crew it will do the job itself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Hooligan

Employee of the Month
VIP
This is all playing out like some Dolph Lundgren movie from 1992, except in real life. That last part is legitimately frightening.

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Obama worshipers somehow still don't understand why we don't want Iran to have the nuke.

"Oops, Nuking Saudai Arabia's oil fields was an unintentional launch due to American Adventurism!"

pirranah

pierced dingaling
VIP
How many times have Russian designed AA missiles done this shit? More than I care to remember. Apparently if the system is left active by inexperienced crew it will do the job itself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Isn't that what you want in an AA system?

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
This is all playing out like some Dolph Lundgren movie from 1992, except in real life. That last part is legitimately frightening.
Ukraine catches the shit end of the stick in a lot of it in recent history, too.