• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

iRobot Roomba Vacuums...

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I've ran this thring about 4 times in 3 different rooms and my hallway- this this rocks... there's no denying how much dust and dirt it picks up because after every run, no matter how clean the floor looks, this thing is full of dust and dirt... emtying it can be a bit messy, if you have an outside area you can do it I'd recommend that but it's still better to have all that dirt off the floor then sitting around... It even gets under my bed, and behind furtniture without issue- if a space is even just an inch wider then the unit itself it WILL find its way into it and clean it... Not very loud either- you could probably watch TV with it on, especially in another room- but you can just set it to run while you're not home so it shouldn't be an issue either way.