• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Julie Swetnick: I witnessed Brett Kavanaugh & Mark Judge gang rape girls

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
I think this Mark Judge guy needs to retain an attorney and start suing for defamation. Kavanaugh probably can't given that he's a public figure, but Judge definitely can.

BlackDak

Banned
VIP
Apparently she was in college attending high school parties?

https://www.weeklystandard.com/john...d-gang-rape-parties-with-high-school-students

Swetnick claims she first met Kavanaugh and his friend Mark Judge sometime between 1980 and 1981 at a house party in the Washington, D.C., area and "attended well over ten house parties in the Washington, D.C. area during the years 1981-1983 where Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh were present."

According to the New York Times, Swetnick graduated "from Gaithersburg High School in 1980 before attending college at the University of Maryland."

She was a senior in high school when Brett was a freshman in '80. So either she was going to high school parties even as a junior in college or she is saying 14-16 year old boys were going to campus parties and "gang raping" college girls?

Don't know which option I believe the least.

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
Well all I can see happening from this is nobody believing shit from any claim that a female makes true or otherwise.

wct097

Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
This is the new standard. Now you can claim that someone victimized a third person despite not knowing who the third person is and not witnessing the alleged crime. If you take out the part where she claims to have been victimized by someone else, you literally have her claiming that she saw him waiting in line and assumed that he was waiting his turn to victimize someone else. Oh, and you were drunk or on drugs at the time you formed that assumption... but it's cool, as long has he's successful and/or conservative. That's what it's come down to now.

wct097

Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Willing to bet that there is a minority or gay that pipes up before Friday's vote to claim that Kavanaugh used a slur against them back in 8th grade, at a party, with no witnesses, and no record until now.

frank_c

lost in the jet stream
VIP
Court records show Swetnik was involved in other legal matters.

Swetnick was accused of domestic violence in Dade County, Florida, in 2001, according to online records. A man named Richard Vinneccy filed a complaint against her in civil court, according to a docket. The case was dismissed two weeks later.

Vinneccy told Politico the dispute happened after the two broke off a romantic relationship and he got married.

"Right after I broke up with her, she was threatening my family, threatening my wife and threatening to do harm to my baby at that time," Vinneccy told Politico.

Avenatti said Swetnick's ex-boyfriend "has no credibility."

Maryland court records also list a Julie Swetnick as the complainant on 1993 criminal cases filed against two people for harassing phone calls. The cases were dismissed.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/26/politics/julie-swetnick-debra-katz-settlement/index.html

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
If you wait over thirty years to say you saw someone rape someone else, wouldn’t that make you an accomplice?
First thing I thought, you admit to witnessing multiple people be raped and you didn't call the police or do anything about it? WTF kind of person are you?

DieselSJ

Staff member
VIP
Apparently she was in college attending high school parties?

https://www.weeklystandard.com/john...d-gang-rape-parties-with-high-school-students

She was a senior in high school when Brett was a freshman in '80. So either she was going to high school parties even as a junior in college or she is saying 14-16 year old boys were going to campus parties and "gang raping" college girls?

Don't know which option I believe the least.
According to testimony last week, she was 15 and Brett was 17. Sounds like the article messed up the ages between them.

BlackDak

Banned
VIP
According to testimony last week, she was 15 and Brett was 17. Sounds like the article messed up the ages between them.
This is the other women accusing him of gang rapes. The article said she graduated high school in 1980, when Brett was a freshman.