• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

JUOT now Ad Free

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I am happy to announce I have removed all Google Ad Sense type ads from the forums for all users. :pirate:

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
It was bringing in so little since I disabled them for registered users it wasn't worth even keeping them. It would probably take a year to reach minimum payment threshold.
I've seen a HUGE drop from them myself, Joe. I was getting paid almost monthly then around July it dropped off by over 60%.

Glenn

Desert Dweller
VIP
I've seen a HUGE drop from them myself, Joe. I was getting paid almost monthly then around July it dropped off by over 60%.

Hmmmm, about the same time I moved in to my new position. Coincidence? :mrwave:

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Yep. Mine has dropped by 75% since last year for the same number of impressions.

neelandan

Owner of dot net
A year in hospital puts a tremendous amount of pressure on the financial recourses of anyone, the temptation to use ones technical abilities to produce income by ANY means becomes very strong. And using that ability to produce income from cell phone sites could be an easy way out. Maybe some people would fall for the temptation I do not know who but think upon it.
We now know how BOP has managed to lay off ads on his site. Teh turth, and nuthin' but the turth is posted here: Final Solution | The 8th Legion