• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

JUOT? There's An App For That!

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
That horrible font completely ruins it. **** that shit. Why didn't you just use comic sans? :naw:
Don't have any control over the font but I didn't notice any problems on my phone or tablet?

Actually- it should be using whatever default font you have set for your device. The screenshots do show comic cans which is what I have set on my phone.

neevo

Limey Hippo
What does it cost to get a smartphone over there?
Too much compared to what I spend on mobile calls. I use pay-as-you-go and spend about £20/year and that is mostly on texts. Lat time I looked smartphones were about a ton or you can get an 18 month contract for about £8/month.

So economically I use my old, capable mobile and can change companies as often as I like by buying a different SIM. No contract=freedom

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
You see it but it doesn't click?

New Thread or regular reply?

Have you tried restarting/rebooting?

Is this a different device then what you used to post the picture yesterday?

mnLiberty

JUOT
VIP
You see it but it doesn't click?

New Thread or regular reply?

Have you tried restarting/rebooting?

Is this a different device then what you used to post the picture yesterday?
I see it ('cause I reported it didn't work) :) it does nothing if clicked. Opened a thread and wanted to get to last post.... nothing happens. I have not shut down my phone... same phone, galaxy s2

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
You need to click on the post in a thread, then the post will open on its own screen, alone, and the pictures will be visible.

That's what I had to do to get this screenshot-