• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

JUOT - Title Logo Contest

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Although there were some intersting entries none of them are quite up to par... the robot one is cool and Laurens doens't really fit with the color scheme... I think we can do better, plus I'm really like the rabbit these days, so this will be an ongoing contest from which I am choose a logo at any time- if we get more than a few good ones we might vote on it, or make them random... we'll see how it pans out.

neevo

Limey Hippo
Although there were some intersting entries none of them are quite up to par... the robot one is cool and Laurens doens't really fit with the color scheme... I think we can do better, plus I'm really like the rabbit these days, so this will be an ongoing contest from which I am choose a logo at any time- if we get more than a few good ones we might vote on it, or make them random... we'll see how it pans out.
WHAT? You didnt think mine was the winnah? :(:(:(

:jump: