• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Justin and Mary Ann Franssen > Daniel Doyle

Tokens [JU]

Archived
yeah and they report posts to the mods to get people banned, have threads deleted, and lurk otn obsessively for hour upon hour because their peronal info is still posted over there :clapping:

Tokens said:
yeah and they report posts to the mods to get people banned, have threads deleted, and lurk otn obsessively for hour upon hour because their peronal info is still posted over there :clapping:
OF COURSE I reported it. Your a big man Para for posting our 8 yr old minor childs phone line number on the internet for your pervert E-friends to call and harrass. You are crossing the line for getting our child involved. You suck at being a human.

daisyjane76 said:
OF COURSE I reported it. Your a big man Para for posting our 8 yr old minor childs phone line number on the internet for your pervert E-friends to call and harrass. You are crossing the line for getting our child involved. You suck at being a human.
WHY DOES YOUR 8 YEAR OLD HAVE THEIR OWN PHONE NUMBER?

daisyjane76 said:
bwahahahahhahaahaahah!!!!! :clapping:

you know, you idiots don't have to keep coming back for more online abuse. but since you choose to, thanks for the laughs and keep up the good work.

daisyjane76 said:
We have Mother of the Year right here folks, no need to look any further :rolleyes:

daisyjane76 said:
Well no pervs would even know it was her number to call unless dickhole didnt post it. He's not a stable person if he thinks thats a "cool" thing to do.
What's to stop her from calling every toll number she saw on TV?

daisyjane76 said:
Well no pervs would even know it was her number to call unless dickhole didnt post it. He's not a stable person if he thinks thats a "cool" thing to do.
Im just curious...if all this crap is being said about you, wouldnt it be easier to just not come to the sites and continually feed them with responses? I mean, if its so awful here and its full of perverts and mental deficients...why bother hanging around?

trixiechick said:
Im just curious...if all this crap is being said about you, wouldnt it be easier to just not come to the sites and continually feed them with responses? I mean, if its so awful here and its full of perverts and mental deficients...why bother hanging around?
keeping tabs on her hubby ;)

daisyjane76 said:
I do believe the child is just yours. From what I recal, not Justins. Since you are so interested in everything being so acurate.

daisyjane76 said:
Ya seriously. Maybe said 8 year old should be playing outside like normal kids. Not sitting on the phone all day. I cannot imagine giving an 8 year old her own phone line. Does kid have own computer too so can get hit on by online stalkers then have them call her personal line so they can set up a time to take advantage of her?