• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Justin and Mary Ann Franssen > Daniel Doyle

TJx2 [JU]

Archived
daisyjane76 said:
our 8 yr old minor childs phone line number

Oh for christs sake. Talk about WT. What, is this so she can call 911 in case things get ugly when you guys are discussin his past?

trixiechick said:
Im just curious...if all this crap is being said about you, wouldnt it be easier to just not come to the sites and continually feed them with responses? I mean, if its so awful here and its full of perverts and mental deficients...why bother hanging around?
All the e-crap that is being flung around here is all fun and games really. I'm finding out the hard way that there are lines that can be crossed even in the fantasy playland of the internet.

TJx2 said:
Oh for christs sake. Talk about WT. What, is this so she can call 911 in case things get ugly when you guys are discussin his past?
:clapping: We already decided it was for old men pretending to be a Backstreet boy and lure stupid kid to meet him at the mall so he can take her.

daisyjane76 said:
Well no pervs would even know it was her number to call unless dickhole didnt post it. He's not a stable person if he thinks thats a "cool" thing to do.
ummm, mother dearest, if your daughter has the same internet habits you and your f'ed up assosiates do, she's going to be swallowing 43 year olds cum when she's 12.

no 8 yo needs their own phone line. at 16, for the last year or two of HS, then sure, why not. but you make them pay for it.

now get back to chasing that parent of the year award.

xjinaz said:
ummm, mother dearest, if your daughter has the same internet habits you and your f'ed up assosiates do, she's going to be swallowing 43 year olds cum when she's 12.

no 8 yo needs their own phone line. at 16, for the last year or two of HS, then sure, why not. but you make them pay for it.

now get back to chasing that parent of the year award.
Twist it all you want for your amusement. She does not have internet. It is ok to let a child use a phone line. My husband and I use our cells.. daughter uses a land line to talk with her friends. I don't get what the big deal is. I see kids younger than her with cell phones. I guess you aren't up to date with technology. DIR

daisyjane76 said:
All the e-crap that is being flung around here is all fun and games really. I'm finding out the hard way that there are lines that can be crossed even in the fantasy playland of the internet.
But if the fun and games are endangering and harassing to your child, sacrifice the "fun", take her phone away the phone and be done with it.

daisyjane76 said:
Twist it all you want for your amusement. She does not have internet. It is ok to let a child use a phone line. My husband and I use our cells.. daughter uses a land line to talk with her friends. I don't get what the big deal is. I see kids younger than her with cell phones. I guess you aren't up to date with technology. DIR
:rolleyes: Yes every other parent on this site is just behind the times. You are the hip cool mom. Get a feaking grip. I cant wait to hear you crying over some creep calling her at all hours.

Tokens [JU]

Archived
daisyjane76 said:

you are just a REAL ****ty parent. when she gets abducted and raped you will blame every body but yourself for your half assed ****ty parenting :loser:

daisyjane76 said:
so what kind of guilt are you trying to work off by being the "Cool Mom"?