• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Justin and Mary Ann Franssen > Daniel Doyle

Janelley'sJeep said:
Like I said. I have never claimed it. I think it. But I dont go around saying it.
so you don't realize that every time you bash her in a post here - that it's an insinuation that you are better than her....?

am i a failure for not being able to determine which of you sluts is dumber than the other, or are you both really just that dumb?

Janelley'sJeep said:
:rolleyes: If thinking that helps you sleep at night. I do love when Justin told me he left you because of the kid.
What do you mean thinking that? I THINK that just because you typed it out here with your own fingers. I didn't make it all up - YOU DID.
You always dig yourself a nice big hole.
:jammin:

goldenjeeper said:
Is DJ going to ram Janelle while boating?

I see slander, defamation of character, harassment and possibly paternity issues in there. A lawyer with some good business sense could make a quick buck. :agree:

Edit: Just got the "boating" comment. :dunce:

daisyjane76 said:
Well no pervs would even know it was her number to call unless dickhole didnt post it. He's not a stable person if he thinks thats a "cool" thing to do.
what if the mother or father of one your kid's friends is said pervert and got the number from their child?

an 8 yr old should not a their own phone line...FACT!

erikrs301 said:
what if the mother or father of one your kid's friends is said pervert and got the number from their child?

an 8 yr old should not a their own phone line...FACT!
It is not her own line, it is the land line that we never use. Same as everyone has in their house. We have one phone in our living room. If that makes us bad parents then what say the rest of the world? Carry on..

:hisboids:

xjinaz said:
that has nothing to do w/ technology you idiot. apparently you are not up to date w/ good parenting.

you are probably the type of parent who let's their kid go out running around on their own. then when she goes and plays around on a construction site and dies you sue the company even tho they have all the required safeguards in place and don't even think of blaming yourself for not keeping an eye on your kid.

I love the assumption of this bunch. Please don't stop :happpyd:

Greg WJs said:
I see slander, defamation of character, harassment and possibly paternity issues in there. A lawyer with some good business sense could make a quick buck. :agree:
Edit: Just got the "boating" comment. :dunce:
Too bad he is the one doing the harassing and defaming of character. I'm sure his little firm would be proud to know just how crooked he is and that they are paying him to play on JU all day.
After all, crooked lawers make the best lawyers. :burnzout:

J's Jeep said:
It is not her own line, it is the land line that we never use. Same as everyone has in their house.
daisyjane76 said:
OF COURSE I reported it. Your a big man Para for posting our 8 yr old minor childs phone line number on the internet for your pervert E-friends to call and harrass. You are crossing the line for getting our child involved. You suck at being a human.
oh, our bad....wherever did we get that idea :untrue:

2002tj [JU]

Archived
daisyjane76 said:
Too bad he is the one doing the harassing and defaming of character. I'm sure his little firm would be proud to know just how crooked he is and that they are paying him to play on JU all day.
After all, crooked lawers make the best lawyers. :burnzout:
What did I say that was defaming exactly?????