• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Kate Middleton Upskirt Pictures

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
She was more attractive until I found out she purposely changed colleges to be at the one William was going to be at, and likely pulled strings to be in the same dorm as him. She even put college off a year so they could both enter as Freshmen. The story is out there but in parts. Point was she calculated, quite well, her future marriage.

neevo

Limey Hippo
She was more attractive until I found out she purposely changed colleges to be at the one William was going to be at, and likely pulled strings to be in the same dorm as him. She even put college off a year so they could both enter as Freshmen. The story is out there but in parts. Point was she calculated, quite well, her future marriage.
There's also a lot of stuff "out there" stating that the Royal Family is a bunch of lizards in costume to make them look human :rolleyes:

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
So what - good for her mission accomplished.
Agreed. I don't give a shit what she did, she's visually perfect and has a classy veneer. That's really all I need from her, I don't know the chick.

Jeffery

Feeding a nation of slobs

:rolleyes: Joe, i think your time is better spent elsewhere on other topics of concentration.

You need to forget this baloney :shrug: