• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Labor Day is coming up....last long weekend of the summer....what are you planning on smoking?

pirranah

pierced dingaling
VIP
I have a brisket hanging out in the freezer that I'll probably smoke up with some hickory

redshirt25

Overt Lurker
VIP
Gonna take a swing at butter bath chicken thighs. Stumbled across a recipe on the webs I found intriguing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure, some kind of grilling at a friends place. Probably simple burgers, dogs, chicken.. Maybe ribs and/or steaks.

Hopefully someone will smoke my meat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
TOH gave me a nice blowie this morning before we got out of bed.

I have a 6 pound pork butt on the smoker. Going to smoke with hickory and apple and mop with apple cider vinegar, beer and chili flakes.

luv_jeeps

Mr. Martha
VIP
Ultra-Premium
I had to put off our smoker round because of weather, but will do in the next couple of weeks.
I was reading an article about a place in TX that makes their own Pork and Serrano(ham) sausage and some sort
of Al Pastor sausage.....Next time I get out the stuffer or machine I'll probably take something for a spin.
I always like trying new stuff.
I guess this place pretty much sells out of their BBQ everyday. It's called 2M Smokehouse in San Antonio.
Their menu is pretty standard, but there is some interesting stuff on there too.

D-Dog

A slob, fed by Jeffery
VIP
Went to Prescott, my brother smoked a brisket and burnt ends, it was great...

Dran whisky all weekend :drunk: