• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Like issue after recent update

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
When I "like" a post, it would normally update the page with the my name in the green like bar. Right now it's dumping this at the bottom of the post instead:

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/juotnet/public_html/forums/includes/init.php on line 55

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/juotnet/public_html/forums/includes/init.php on line 107

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/juotnet/public_html/forums/includes/init.php on line 111

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/juotnet/public_html/forums/includes/init.php on line 119

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/juotnet/public_html/forums/includes/init.php on line 130

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/juotnet/public_html/forums/includes/init.php on line 134

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/juotnet/public_html/forums/includes/init.php on line 142

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/juotnet/public_html/forums/includes/init.php on line 211

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/juotnet/public_html/forums/includes/init.php on line 389

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/juotnet/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 2604

Posted on JUOT.net: another 3am call

When I exit and re-enter the thread (or refresh the page) my like is there as it should be.