• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

luhl Carpeter Beez

ccsp

Hello internet
VIP
I got about 4 that just hover around the covered part of my deck. Since around April. Always in the same area. I was sitting out there drinking cheap, domestic beer and saw one fly in and crawl into hole in one of the ceiling joists.

Ive killed one with my baseball hat and knocked it to ground. I think Imma spray WD40 in the hole. lol bees

RhodeIslandRed

The man, myth and legend©
We have a bunch in our shed (now the henhouse) I keep a tennis racquet and swat them down - as willness33 noted they are easy to nail. The chickens finish them off. I have sealed them up before with caulk but they always seem to come back.

Hubjeep

:hub: :hub2:
Ultra-Premium
The ones I see here drill perfect 1/2" holes that they live in (attic), they have been for years. :yup:

Yellowdog

i thought there was a paint you can use to keep hem from boring..my uncle has a log cabin and i think he used some special paint because there are so many where he lives