• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Made the plunge

synonymous

Better than you.
VIP
I've been lusting after this for a few years now. Nikon put their lens on sale, so I was lured into making the plunge.

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
You cant take low-light pics at Disney with land. :paper:
He's looking for things to pacify himself when he knows deep down that having a retreat would do more for his soul than any collection of junk ever will. :Buddha:

Justin

Damn.
VIP
He's looking for things to pacify himself when he knows deep down that having a retreat would do more for his soul than any collection of junk ever will. :Buddha:
A vacation home/property is actually dumb IMO when we works as much as he does. He'd never get to use it. :shrug:

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
A vacation home/property is actually dumb IMO when we works as much as he does. He'd never get to use it. :shrug:
But he will have it and can use it when the time comes. It's not going to get any cheaper either.

Congrats, now your camera is worth more than your XJ.

Not sure why a baller like yourself has to take a "plunge" to buy what would be an inexpensive item, given your pay grade.

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
Very nice.

D610... one of these days. Very disappointed with my old body's lower light performance.