• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Men with slight heft

JeepinOutlaw

Not helping the situation
VIP
I have some work and casual clothes that I wore in my larger days. I have some XL polo two button shirts, dress shirts from 17-18 neck sizes (most are 35-36 length), some 36,38,40 pants (most lengths are 30 or 32) I also have a couple of Footy Jerseys, so if you want to talk with Neevo, Rammer and Mutt, you can look the part.

any interest, just PM me, we'll keep your "does it hide the man boobs" questions between you and I.

will_m

White and Nerdy
I have some work and casual clothes that I wore in my larger days. I have some XL polo two button shirts, dress shirts from 17-18 neck sizes (most are 35-36 length), some 36,38,40 pants (most lengths are 30 or 32) I also have a couple of Footy Jerseys, so if you want to talk with Neevo, Rammer and Mutt, you can look the part.

any interest, just PM me, we'll keep your "does it hide the man boobs" questions between you and I.
How much? Yeah, I'm too big and need to :/self:

ericdag

JUOT approved avatar/sig
VIP
"so where did you get that shirt?"

"i bought it off some guy i 'know' on an internet forum."

lolz. :jump: