• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

miller autoset 180

wank

unknown entity
VIP
might be a pointless post because shipping would be alot..

miller autoset 180 mig welder with 2 tanks (one mix, one co2) 2 helmets, wire everything needed to weld ..might have 4 ft of welds through it..

$800.

ok put on craigslist for $800 would take less if some dumbass doesn't grab it first for that price..

here's a link showing specs

Millermatic 180, Auto-Set (Machine) - Wire Feed Welders - Electric Welding - 5GVY9 Grainger Industrial Supply

see how i grabbed one with a nice retail listing and not internet dealing one ...

Last edited:

Ralph

VIP
might be a pointless post because shipping would be alot..

miller autoset 180 mig welder with 2 tanks (one mix, one co2) 2 helmets, wire everything needed to weld ..might have 4 ft of welds through it..

$800.

ok put on craigslist for $800 would take less if some dumbass doesn't grab it first for that price..

here's a link showing specs

Millermatic 180, Auto-Set (Machine) - Wire Feed Welders - Electric Welding - 5GVY9 Grainger Industrial Supply

see how i grabbed one with a nice retail listing and not internet dealing one ...
Good job; you grabbed the Grainger link.

Fail; you make about as much sense as MCATDTfawkface. Not quite to YD incoherence though.

Final Grade
D+

wank

unknown entity
VIP
Ok slow version then. I'm selling a mig welder. I'm selling it locally because it is heavy. It's a fair price but no great deal. The link shown is what it is, but I chose a well known but overpriced company to post a link to. If you wish to buy it and pay shipping just pm me If you don't know what it is don't waste my time asking pointless questions, I don't feel like starting a welding thread .

GreenGeep

Timber Baron
VIP
dang man i wanna buy but will you trade I have a few socket sets but some r missing becas my uncle borroed a few for putting his kids bike together so will you take 400 and a few power tools or what wanna b uy real bad man

or i could trade you out some work. I can do plummin and some drwall installating probably could paint it to.

o btw i'm replying to your sale about the blue welder.

Meh

Born-Again Hawaiian
VIP
Geezus Cripes, son! You can get purty much the same thang at Harbor Fruit fer $400.

wank

unknown entity
VIP
no craigslist scammers yet..just one reply wanting to know if i owned or rented the tanks...strange...even scammers don't have interest..

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
dang man i wanna buy but will you trade I have a few socket sets but some r missing becas my uncle borroed a few for putting his kids bike together so will you take 400 and a few power tools or what wanna b uy real bad man

or i could trade you out some work. I can do plummin and some drwall installating probably could paint it to.

o btw i'm replying to your sale about the blue welder.
This is the most accurate craigslist reply I've ever seen :clapping:

I had a kid wanting to trade me tools for a motorcycle I was selling for $7000. On top of that he was a ****ing pest about it - e-mailed me about every twenty minutes. I finally told him "how many ****ing circle saws do you have, dude? It's gonna take about 175 for this to be even vaguely realistic, and I really don't have that much shit to cut."