• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

MIWICO’s BBQ thread.

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
Today’s creation. Cream cheese with ground pork, blue cheese rolled into a pork loin that I cut to a flat. It is delicious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
Did some Alaskan sockeye on the smoker, it’s pretty good with the smoked cheese.

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
I hate cheese. That fish looks decent.
The fish turned out pretty good, I’ve made better in the past but never on a pellet smoker before. I need some Alder pellets and to put down a lot more smoke. The cure didn’t penetrate but I only let sit for hours, not the usual day I used to do. So all in all it’s good just could be a little better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
Poblanos and Anaheim stuffed with chorizo and wrapped in bacon. Other one is sirloin shaved with a chorizo stuffing and bacon wrapped. Couple pounds of jerky

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Just tossed a cauliflower crust pizza in the smoker. Not an earth shattering thing and most people probably wouldn't like it, but IMO it makes the cauliflower pizza passable as a pizza.

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
Just tossed a cauliflower crust pizza in the smoker. Not an earth shattering thing and most people probably wouldn't like it, but IMO it makes the cauliflower pizza passable as a pizza.
I have to learn how to do that. I bought some riced cauliflower for this purpose.

pirranah

pierced dingaling
VIP
I used to do a thing where you'd stuff a pork loin with various Italian meat and cheeses, then wrap in bacon. I bet it'd be pretty good smoked

*You'd butterfly the loin, layer it with pepperoni, salami, pastrami, provolone, mozzarella, roll it up, wrap in bacon and tie, then toss it in the oven. Sometimes I'd add a little Italian dressing inside

Last edited:

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
I used to do a thing where you'd stuff a pork loin with various Italian meat and cheeses, then wrap in bacon. I bet it'd be pretty good smoked
Mine is stuffed with Bacon infused cream cheese. I mean a lot of bacon! I sliced the roast into a perfect flat and then rolled all the goodies inside.