• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

mobile skin suggestions

whatttup_G

免租的母狗!!11!
hey Joe, Ty for the mobile skin, having been around the net a little, you have done a nice job on the PDA mode and. dark mode...win win win.

two things... one, in VIP I don't get a OT button there, would like that if poss

second, when in PM, after I reply, I would also like the OT button to warp me right to OT.

this is the same button that is in every other place..almost..so no new code per se

whatttup_G

免租的母狗!!11!
I assume you mean within the forum itself and not the threads? He does have a button at the bottom of every thread that will take you right back to OT.

not in VIP... in every other forum yes, you are correct

well, I have to go look, but at the bottom of the forum page are usually two buttons, one called 'threads' one called 'OT'

when in VIP, this is not the case.

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
On my Android phone in the dark mobile theme, very bottom of each thread including VIP you have the quick reply box below that is the submit reply button and below that you have OT. There's another button that takes you back to the forum you are in which in this case is VIP. :shrug:

whatttup_G

免租的母狗!!11!
hmm.. ok, I think you're right

I guess I want to clarify my post here, to... offer the OT button at the bottom of all forums, for direct warp to OT... including the PM page.

:tiphat: to the monk for clearing up what I want :rotflmao:

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
That makes more sense, a link direct to OT from VIP itself rather than just in the threads. I approve of this request.

Joe, make it so.

whatttup_G

免租的母狗!!11!
Right on monk, thx for the assist... even on a droid, only so much sense the average turd can make :D:D:D

whatttup_G

免租的母狗!!11!
well, another idea for even more PDA.. and PDA dark win...

below the quick reply, on this very page are three buttons, one larger one and two smaller ones, in a tidy three pack... even with my approximately typical sized hands, my thumb easily can hit all three buttons at once... could we get those broken apart a little so they are easier to hit??

maybe leave 'submit reply' as is on the left... move 'threads' to the center and the 'OT' button to the right? or just add some space between em all? like a good 1/4 to 1/2 inch? by calipers my thumb is about .800 wide so, I'd say a half thumb apart would keep me from hitting all the button with a single tap which, at the current spacing happens 100% of the time.

did I make sense monk? LOL

again, kudos on the mobile skins, they are the most useful I've seen. :tiphat: