• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

My 6mm kidney stone...

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
All I know is the one before this one was Calcium, not sure the details... Similar color to yours but up close the texture is nothing like it. Looks more like moon-rock than crystal.

Rugster

Old And In The Way
VIP
Nobody in my family ever had one. Better genetics I guess.

With you pissing those I guess you pisser is reamed out real nice and have a strong urine flow!

Get better soon and may all this get behind you. :oldman:

you keep passing those and you wont anymore....i suggest a 24 hour urine sample to test for cysteine output joe...you like myself could be that one in a 60 thousand that has cysteinurea. i been passing stones since i was 24...oh and keep drinking. i dont think being sedentary has shit to do with stones myself and im a pro. if you do have this issue you need to cut down on foods that contain high methionine levels...search and see what they are and stop eating them !!!