• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

my CJ7

Walt2GPinPA

gas guzzler
VIP
Here is the deal. no I will not sell you a passenger side inner wheel well. I will not sell you a right rear tail light. I am not going to sell you the oil pressure gauge. I am not going to sell you the turn signal lever.

Here is what I will sell you. My 1984 Jeep CJ-7 Project. I drove it all through college, and it never failed me wrong. It has a Jasper engine, 1999 258 4.2l with about 13k miles, a 5spd transmission with a BRAND NEW NEVER SHIFTED CLUTCH and brand new fuel pump. A Wrangler tub from 1992. a hard top with a sun roof, a soft top, hard doors with roll up windows and wing vents, soft doors, which the soft doors and top are relatively new from Bestop, the 'super top'. the 1984 roll bars. Factory air, Factory cruise control, working 4WD, I polished the frame and coated it with coating, I forget what kind. a 1.25" body lift which is not yet installed, complete steering colomn, 4 inch suspension lift , new body mounts on the frame, new oil and fuel sending units, the factory chrome wheels which fit 33's, my old 31's and any other part that I have in my garage that goes along with the vehicle.

here is the deal. it is in my garage in Pennsylvania, 2 hours from Annapolis. I will go with you, even if you just want to take a look at it. YOU WILL NEED a pickup truck and a trailer, because the body is not mounted to the frame, although it is sitting on top of it, where it belongs. you will also need to bring some tools, because I no longer have any, and even though I will be there to help you, I don't have ANY TOOLS at that location. you will not need any compression tools, a simple ratchet(sp) set will work to secure or remove anything that we would need to tie down. I will HELP YOU WITH THE PROCESS whatever it takes, I will give you a full days worth of work or weekend, whatever it takes.

The body is not bolted to the frame, and I would ABSOLUTELY take it off for transporting reasons, that is why I say that you would need a trailer. I would not even consider letting someone take the vehicle home with a flat tow. not a question, not an option.

this is a project for someone who knows what they want to get done, and I would be willing to help in the process. I would entertain an offer starting at about 2500, however would consider selling the hard top and doors for 800, or the tub ONLY for 800, so you might as well grab the whole thing. I do not and WILL not part this out, only because I am not going to drive 2 hours to take out a bolt from the passengers side seat to mail it to you for two bucks.

I hate to be blunt, however I would rather someone enjoy of my Jeep more than I can. It has been sitting for a few years now, and although I hate to let my dream of having a mint CJ7 go, I think that it is time. I would rather it be enjoyed by someone than sitting in a garage. I have had a great time with this Jeep, and will miss it immensely, however I can't let it sit any more. I would like for someone else to fulfill my passion.

It has been garaged stored for the last 6 years.

please contact me if you interested, either at waltent@hotmail.com , or PM me.

thanks for reading,

Walt

Jeffery

Feeding a nation of slobs
Passion lol, if you were truely passionate you'd get off your fat azz and finish it :rolleyes:

Its not like you need the money anyways :untrue:

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
If I felt like dragging a trailer to Philly and bolting a heap together so I could haul it home to be yelled at for more jeep parts, I'd consider buying it.