• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

my final appeal for this, a real upgrade...

whatttup_G

免租的母狗!!11!
don't rehash your reasoning, or unknown nibbling of why you like it the other way, but a picture sometimes is needed to show why things really are better once fixed and this does just that

tell me you can look at this hypothetical mock up and find it inferior to the gayness of 'post icons' and i will never say another word

again, just a mock up, but the difference is clear... the second column is used for the threads home forum, and all topic is finally a viable option that doesn't need opting in or out of... ok, i've done all i can... HTH yyy

Kevin

Not in the 'In' Crowd
VIP
But when you click on New Posts it already tells you what forum it is in. :shrug:

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
For now you can go to Edit Options and there is a new option for "All Topic"
On / Off / All

Selecting "All" will put the icon for every forum, including OT, in front of every OT post. It still will not replace the post icons but it's something.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
OK, for the DARK STYLE ONLY you can choose from:
Yes / No / All / Post

Post will replace the post icons with the mini-forum icons like in the mock-up in the first post. This will currently only work in the Dark style- in the default or very basic choosing "Post" is the same as "On."