• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

My mother received a birthday card to me.

It's from a car salesman at the Jeep dealership. My old buddy that sold cars retired, they must have given his list of frequent buyers to this guy. Anywho, he sends a card to my mother's house that wishes me a happy birthday and says that my mother should buy me a new Jeep for my birthday. WTF?

It's from a car salesman at the Jeep dealership. My old buddy that sold cars retired, they must have given his list of frequent buyers to this guy. Anywho, he sends a card to my mother's house that wishes me a happy birthday and says that my mother should buy me a new Jeep for my birthday. WTF?
Forward it to Hub. :clapping:

if she does, you will then be allowed in Speed Freeks :thup2: