• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

My rental for the long weekend

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Hey John, thx for clearing up the emerald aisle thing.

Grabbed a Fusion Hybrid from exec section. Car is NICE! Love that I’m getting over 50mpg too!!

John

Transplant
VIP
I’m surprised you guys didn’t know that. jjj

What is this long weekend you speak of? :puzzled:

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I’m surprised you guys didn’t know that. jjj

What is this long weekend you speak of? :puzzled:

In Napa area for friend’s wedding. Flew in to SFO (don’t land around 5:45 and expect to drive anywhere quickly), drove to hotel in American Canyon. Rehearsal dinner tonight, wedding tomorrow, go to SF for Giants v Dodgers Sunday, fly home Monday.

In Napa area for friend’s wedding. Flew in to SFO (don’t land around 5:45 and expect to drive anywhere quickly), drove to hotel in American Canyon. Rehearsal dinner tonight, wedding tomorrow, go to SF for Giants v Dodgers Sunday, fly home Monday.
What the FAWK Stevey. you don't like wine.

Diane is going to blow her load on all the wineries out there.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Already passed on one fufu restaurant in Napa.

Look at this bullshit.

Who puts ****ing flowers ina chicken?

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Ok

After driving this car a few hundred miles...I want one.

Diane loves it and has been saying her next car she wants a Fusion. This sold me.

Now...since this board is full of experts that have never seen a vehicle they actually like and have nothing good to say about any of them, what are the cons to this car?

I’m waiting...

John

Transplant
VIP
I’m not sure on the reliability, I would guess poor, but with them being discontinued I’m sure you can get one cheap. Give you plenty of money for a nice long, comprehensive warranty. :thup2:

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Ford announced last Wednesday that soon the only cars they will still sell are the Mustang and one specific flavor of the Focus. All other cars are gone.
Was it April Fool's last week? That sounds stupid.