• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Name Changes

Black Widow

Bite me, I'm poison.
all I want to know is was that really your mom that said AE posted? :shush:
I have been told (On good resource) that all of this is in fact true- It's a lie covering up a lie. Josh had a son at 12, then went on to marry his hooker girlfriend.

It's all true! Who lies on the 'net'?

Deere1

I have been told (On good resource) that all of this is in fact true- It's a lie covering up a lie. Josh had a son at 12, then went on to marry his hooker girlfriend.

It's all true! Who lies on the 'net'?
I feel you are being so disrespectful right now Sarah.

Black Widow

Bite me, I'm poison.
I feel you are being so disrespectful right now Sarah.
I feel I don't like bullshit. Oh well.

:beerchug:

Look, I like you Josh, but I did not appreciate being lied too.

Live with it, or not. It's the net.

I see the funny side, so should you.

Black Widow

Bite me, I'm poison.
Hey! Did I butthurt you Josh? My! I'm sure I could never do that! After all I'm just a girl.

I did say a weeks worth of shit, did I not? And I'm one if the soft ones here (honest) adjusts halo!

squirrely

skwirlie fing
Huh? I will be more careful in the future about what I post. Joe, it was a dream sequence and I love filthy name changers, wish there were more. Viva la name changing.
I apologize. I did not wish to give Joe to opportunity to use me as a scapegoat in his war on filthy name changers.

And Randy, you can't email those chits. They're brass.