• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Networked Forum

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
https://www.juot.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50

This is a link to a new JUOT subforum, it is also a subforum on another forum, www.anothermessageboard.com - They are another off-topic community and tend to be a bit more raw then here, some posts are not work safe. a little more like OTN then JU(OT).. but I think we could both benefit from this.

It is Experimental.

Posts made here will show up there, and from there, here... Every 5 to 10 minutes or so. Could be a nice change if you want to get responses from new people. Guests show up- @AMB after their username... they are currently the only other forum on this network, there could be more in the future.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I need new icon in secondary navbar please!

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I need new icon in secondary navbar please!
Will do at some point- want to make sure this will work decent enough.

Do the JUOT rules about info apply at both places? :party:
Let's just say JUOT members should maintain JUOT rules in threads started in JUOT... if a thread goes NWS because of them then feel fee to respond in the same... Rules about personal info and such still apply always.

Fawkers have not approved my account yet.
their admin (Max Power) is offline for the moment.

They have a Frank Grimes there... I thought it was Joel at first but after reading some back posts I doubt it.

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
Will do at some point- want to make sure this will work decent enough.

Let's just say JUOT members should maintain JUOT rules in threads started in JUOT... if a thread goes NWS because of them then feel fee to respond in the same... Rules about personal info and such still apply always.

their admin (Max Power) is offline for the moment.

They have a Frank Grimes there... I thought it was Joel at first but after reading some back posts I doubt it.
is he a crybaby too? :rotflmao:

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
no... though they have an IM Chat hack there and I saw the usernames of JUOT users as available.. I tried IMing some but no response.

mnLiberty

JUOT
VIP
https://www.juot.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50

This is a link to a new JUOT subforum, it is also a subforum on another forum, www.anothermessageboard.com - They are another off-topic community and tend to be a bit more raw then here, some posts are not work safe. a little more like OTN then JU(OT).. but I think we could both benefit from this.

It is Experimental.

Posts made here will show up there, and from there, here... Every 5 to 10 minutes or so. Could be a nice change if you want to get responses from new people. Guests show up- @AMB after their username... they are currently the only other forum on this network, there could be more in the future.

Joe, this may limit day time traffic as many folks are in the same boat as me and will not visit a NWS forum during office hours. I hope it doesn't come to that though.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
It won't affect JUOT Off Topic- The Network Forum is separate, just like the Champagne room, only not hidden... feel free to not click on it during work time. That shouldn't be an issue, right?

mnLiberty

JUOT
VIP
It won't affect JUOT Off Topic- The Network Forum is separate, just like the Champagne room, only not hidden... feel free to not click on it during work time. That shouldn't be an issue, right?
You are indeed correct... I misunderstood and am a happy camper. :beerchug: