• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

New BB code - [spoiler] & [map] - Google Maps

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
When she moved into their apartment, there were no light bulbs. Previous tenant had taken all of them. So when she moved out, she took all of the light bulbs she had purchased. :irate:
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Map Link

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
Map Link

So you can put a multi-destination route in a map, you have to go to Google, create the route and then use Google's "link" button to create the link. Paste that between the[NOBB]
Map Link
[/NOBB] tags.

This is my preliminary route tomorrow. Would prefer to hit the one call first, but another has an earlier SLA so I have to hit it before.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
So you can put a multi-destination route in a map, you have to go to Google, create the route and then use Google's "link" button to create the link. Paste that between the[NOBB]
Map Link
[/NOBB] tags.
go to GOOGLE what? Maps? Calendar? Mail? Chat? :pirate:

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
:jump:

Actually, I wanted to have **** show up in the mirrored text and it filtered it before rotating it.