• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

New Feature: Facebook "Like" Button

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Near the top right of all on-topic (and other search engine indexed forums) threads will now be a facebook linked "like" button... if you see a funny or cool thread and you're a facebook member hit the "Like" button and it will auto post a link on your wall under 'recent activity' so you can share JUOT with your friends. This isn't available for off-topic posts because people would get a 'not logged in' error since OT isn't viewable to guests, but On Topic and OT Light is. Forums where users regularly use this have seen serious increases in visitors and a small fraction of them may become new members. :pirate:

serfur1

bici italia
VIP
jesus. how about you just load every single possible add-on there is on the internet to this site. :D

bbo

I know [you]
Give me a hate button. I want to use it on this thread.
my biggest beef with FB. how can you like something if you can't have the ability to hate something else? kind of defeats the purpose of liking then. maybe we should just give blue ribbons to everyone and be done with it all.

RhodeIslandRed

The man, myth and legend©
my biggest beef with FB. how can you like something if you can't have the ability to hate something else? kind of defeats the purpose of liking then. maybe we should just give blue ribbons to everyone and be done with it all.
It is all part of the "everyone is a winner" mantra. Blech.

Hubjeep

:hub: :hub2:
Ultra-Premium
Speaking of facebook, I deleted about 200 "friends", down to 78 or so. Don't feel bad, we simply don't talk, PM me here if you need something.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I figured most people won't use this and that's fine but even if it's only me it was still 'worth' it. :thup2:

whatttup_G

免租的母狗!!11!
where's the 'this shit is ****ing queer idea button'?? i'd like to press it

Kevin

Not in the 'In' Crowd
VIP
Joe, if you are really this bored I have some vBulletin related coding projects I can farm out to you. :D

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I doubt I'm up to the task... I 'get by' in coding but probably shouldn't be involved in 'real' projects.