• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

New Feature on JUOT - Reputation Board

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I have created a new page called the Reputation Board.

You can find it at the top of the "Community" drop down menu in the navbar.

It is a one stop shop for keeping up on the current Rep War and a general log of all reputation given or received.

You can sort by various options, as well as filter to see rep given by or given to a specific user.

Click "Hide Likes" to hide all the Liked and STFUed post comments from the list- you will see only actual rep comments if you do this.

Let me know if you run into any trouble or have any ideas for improvement.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Yes, click on your name in the "Left For" column and you will see everyone who left you rep.

test

mnLiberty

JUOT
VIP
Yes, click on your name in the "Left For" column and you will see everyone who left you rep.

test
I am saddened to see it only took a couple of hits... How does that work? Justen for -7k plus in one hit?! I was hoping it took some effort on their part. It did not. :yup:

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
It took a lot of effort for him to get so much rep he could do all that damage in 1 hit.

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
Back in the JU days it was fun to go into tech and turn someone from all green to all red in one click.

Especially Jerry Bransford. jjj
That was the most fantastic thing about the rep shenanigans. This recent strike has been a bit disappointing :(