• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

New mask pole

Do you wear a mask?

• 24/7, even when eating

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Somewhere between "when in close proximity" and "when the sign says to".

Qckslvr

succomb to the madness
Staff member
VIP
Santa Clara county will straight up fine your ass if you are caught in public without a mask

frank_c

lost in the jet stream
VIP
People who wear the mask by themselves in their cars are funny.
Sitting outside the other day...a couple goes by on a Harley. Guy is wearing a mask, woman sitting behind him is not. My friend laughed.

I'll wear it to the store. Meijer is open at 6 am so I've been going there a lot lately. Not too crowded.

Work allows us to not wear a mask if we're at our workstation and no one is within 9 feet. I rarely have mine on. The area I do most of my work is ten feet away from the main aisle and I have not been shy about asking people to get out of my workstation.

There was an email the other day stating that people are not wearing their masks in the break room and must be "actively eating or drinking" to not have it on. I'm waiting for them to say we have to take a bite or sip every 45 seconds or something.

We had a monthly communication meeting this morning and I skipped it, left early. Emailed my boss and said I wasn't comfortable being in a little room with others and I wasn't going to wear a mask for an hour. They'll send the slides out later anyways.