• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

New Skin- Optimized for Speed! (JUOT Express)

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I'm announcing a new JUOT Style, JUOT Express!

JUOT Express is a very basic style with NO avatars, NO Signatures, NO custom forum icons, and very few mods at all. This skin is for people who want a no-nonsense interface from which to browse and post. I've removed lots of features that aren't necessary to the browsing and posting experience like "Rules" boxes and Post Icons.

This is even more basic than the "Very Basic" style. I strongly urge you to try this style if you are having speed or performance issues.

To un-clutter the navbar a little "Bad Deeds" was moved to the Community menu. Albums was removed because it's also on the community menu.

This is what it looks like:

It's hard to customize a style so if you see any missing images or any bad colors let me know and I'll fix it.

As always you can change your style by choosing it in the style drop down at the bottom-left of any page.

Alternatively you can click here.

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
And we told you what we thought of the carpet.

Make a black express or a gray express.

I'm just not into mint juleps.

Ralph

VIP
Be glad it's not MY site and MY carpet... if it were, the color would be "ex wife on the rag" instead of "mint julep" :rotflmao:

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I'm also going to move the mini icons to where the post icons were if people have 'all topic' enabled.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Thanks for letting me know. I will write a script to randomize the file name in the future. :pirate:

Hooligan

Employee of the Month
VIP
I like this (aside from the green). But can I bring avatars back? I like avatars. Makes it easy to find certain users' posts.