• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

New Skin- Optimized for Speed! (JUOT Express)

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
At some point in the not too distant future I will introduce 1 click "images off" toggle button for just this purpose.

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
Will such be based on the account or on the computer? I guess what I'd like ot see is what amounts to a profile based on the computer rather than just the account. The express skins go a long way to that goal. :agree:

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I don't know, do the skins save per computer rather than per account? It's limitations of the software, I'd imagine images would be disabled/enabled per account. Since it will be such a quick on/off it really shouldn't be a problem.

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
skins are per computer. I may have an express skin selected on my Eee but basic on my desktop. Works well.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
OK well I'll see what I can do but I'm 99% sure vbulletin options are stored in the database, not a cookie, so images would be the same no matter what computer you logged in with.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FYI- Just noticed you can't post Anonymously with "Express" will work on that and let you know when it's working.