• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

New Smiley Requests

RandyMolson

Close friend of Keyton
VIP
What in the sam hill happened to that driving/shifting smiley? I've searched a couple times now and can't find it.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
[NOBB]:gadsen:[/NOBB] = :gadsen:

[NOBB]:jayson:[/NOBB] = :jayson:

I'm passing on :islam:, feel free to post pics of Mohammed but you don't need to be a terrorist to be offended by someone posting pics of Mohammed if your Muslim, even if you won't kill over it doesn't make it right.

Jerk!

like Einstein but dumber
VIP
[NOBB]:gadsen:[/NOBB] = :gadsen:

[NOBB]:jayson:[/NOBB] = :jayson:

I'm passing on :islam:, feel free to post pics of Mohammed but you don't need to be a terrorist to be offended by someone posting pics of Mohammed if your Muslim, even if you won't kill over it doesn't make it right.
What if I'm offended by :jayson:?

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
You can always do as I did for one that bothered me. Rather than whine, I blocked that specific image and quietly went on my way. I don't have to see it if I don't want to and now I won't. I've also used that same tactic for tasteless stuff posted by other folk.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Can we at least spell Gadsden correctly?
fixed...
[NOBB]:gadsden:[/NOBB] = :gadsden:
I even googled that but didn't notice it auto-corrected it.

You can always do as I did for one that bothered me. Rather than whine, I blocked that specific image and quietly went on my way. I don't have to see it if I don't want to and now I won't. I've also used that same tactic for tasteless stuff posted by other folk.
2 girls 1 cup?

are you?

Jerk!

like Einstein but dumber
VIP
Which one didnt you like.

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
One of them. Which one is not important. Why should I whine about something that bothers only me when I can resolve it for myself and let everybody else be happy?

Seems like one of those win-win (I hate that term) situations. I got what I wanted, everybody else got what they wanted.

I mentioned it as an example of a way you can deal with something quietly and easily without needing a visit of the waaambulance.

Now that's a smiley we need, something for waaaaambulance.