• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

New smiley

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunnygal

titz' clitz' bong hitz'
All I'm saying is that it's really rude and disrespectful to make fun of some kids death. No matter what he did, he still died.

Aged Punk Shredder

First World Anarchist
All I'm saying is that it's really rude and disrespectful to make fun of some kids death. No matter what he did, he still died.
and it was rude and disrespectful of Trayvon to attack Zimmerman. Why do you turn a blind eye to people that were actually innocent and ended up dead?

Aged Punk Shredder

First World Anarchist
Zimmerman didn't end up dead, oh I'm sure soon enough he will be, what a life to live now in fear.
Zimmerman didn't end up dead because you don't bring skittles to a gun fight. BTW, had Trayvon caved Zimmerman's skull in, you would not have heard a peep from people about it, including you :paper:

bunnygal

titz' clitz' bong hitz'
Zimmerman didn't end up dead because you don't bring skittles to a gun fight. BTW, had Trayvon caved Zimmerman's skull in, you would not have heard a peep from people about it, including you :paper:
Maybe he missed the memo? .. I'm not saying trayvon was in the right. I just don't see what making a joke about his death is going to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.