• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

New Style: JUOT Tablet 2012

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I have created a new available style, JUOT Tablet 2012.

This style retains the look and feel of JUOT Default 2012 but with some enhancements for tablet users-

• Widths are set to 100% so the page should display using all available width
  • Signatures are always disabled
  • Some unnecessary elements are removed
  • The asphalt background image is removed

If you have further ideas on how to refine the site for tablet users please let me know.

Once I am happy with Tablet 2012 I will do a Tablet 2012 Dark.

Qckslvr

succomb to the madness
Staff member
VIP
Sounds great, is there a way to make it so article windows don't completely open in my iPad?

Every time I open a thread with an article it completely opens the entire article with comments. Completely bogs the iPad down :(

Posted with crappy Apple product.

whatttup_G

免租的母狗!!11!
do not have a tablet... still heart teh dark theme... still have a use for the TC button in the mobile skin :jump:

Short Round

Oppan Gangnam Style
VIP
Ohhh..... the background is asphalt? I had no idea. ccc

Makes sense now... "Last Exit on the Internet"

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Sounds great, is there a way to make it so article windows don't completely open in my iPad?

Every time I open a thread with an article it completely opens the entire article with comments. Completely bogs the iPad down :(

Posted with crappy Apple product.
You mean it opens a new page? :puzzled: