• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Parking Spot at Werk.

Bullitt

BANNED!
My boss being a rider, cleared off our outside break areas and made it designated motorcycle parking :D

Nice and shady! (crappy cell pic)

Geezer Glide :D

PetemTJ

Hardley Contingent
I park mine in the back shop sometimes. Wish we had a carport kinda thing to keep them under.

The seagull crap is a biotch to get off!

Bullitt

BANNED!
A picnic table used to sit right where my bike is :D

His Road King is next to mine. The RARRRs here are great :jump:

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
I put mine up on the sidewalk between the transformer and air handler for one of our academic buildings. That keeps it out of sight from students and not along any walking path so nobody will drag their hands across it as they walk by. The only drawback is the tree nearby, so every now and then a bird poops on it.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
When I ride to work, I park next to the end of one of the rows of car spots. It's a mini-side walk. It's where I can see it from inside the restaurant.

Taggart

Excelsior
I was parking in a regular space at work, and leaving room for the other office turd who bikes sometimes on Fridays, but then we both discovered that there are a couple good spots on the sidewalk behind the building where we don't have to worry about careless cagers or customers fiddling with things.

Bullitt

BANNED!
The only thing that sux about this spot is all the fawking gravel I have to drive through to get there. I guess its good experience.

Qckslvr

succomb to the madness
Staff member
VIP
I have a nice shady spot between our storage trailer, and building that I park between. RD only gets maybe 1-2 hours of sun :D

frank_c

lost in the jet stream
VIP
we've got a spot at the corner of our parking lot. used to be a handicapped access ramp area, but that was moved closer to the building entry.

Storydude

I was parking in a regular space at work, and leaving room for the other office turd who bikes sometimes on Fridays, but then we both discovered that there are a couple good spots on the sidewalk behind the building where we don't have to worry about careless cagers or customers fiddling with things.
Nice to see you have adopted the lingo of a POS biker scumbag in a short time.

Duane. > Hells angel.

Fleg

Bewbie
I call them cagers as well. I also call people who ride like idiots "squids". What does that have to do with anything?