• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Peep my new race car

Jeffery [JU]

Archived
My other race car I bought earlier just wasnt working out, too many things to change to make it legal and competitive for our local track.

So I bought this beaut, 85 Cutlass Supreme!~ Me and my girlfriend worked about two whole solid days of Natural Light consumption and stripping this b itch into a junkpile :wavin2: I'm going to make a winner out of her yet! All the pristene interior made a nice black cloud when we set it on fire bout sunset

Atl XJ [JU]

Archived
Me and my girlfriend worked about two whole solid days of Natural Light consumption and stripping this b itch into a junkpile :wavin2: I'm going to make a winner out of her yet! All the pristene interior made a nice black cloud when we set it on fire bout sunset
Sounds like a classy girl. :jump:

LOL the trailer says "CornPRO" on it. :jump:

Chit like this is exactly why you DON'T ban a member like Jeffery. He's living the life, bringing the stories and posting the pics. This thread will ultimately generate revenue for JU's sponsors. :bangtard:

I had one of those as my second car in high school. It jumped real nice. :beerchug:
Mine was my primary car, but I agree. Quite the jumper. It had a bad tendency of leaving glowing orange things on the road behind it though. I assume whatever pieces it left weren't all that important, because it never exploded or anything.