• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

PF Chang’s

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Diane has never been

We are in Bogota

There’s one a block from here

Guess what’s for dinner

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

John

Transplant
VIP
Is it stupid expensive and has a different, weird menu? That’s how it was with the American chains when I was in Seoul. Local stuff was pretty cheap, but anything American was crazy expensive.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
No it was reasonable. I think we spent less than $40us for us. And she got a glass of wine that was under $6

:wifey: just texted me, apparently I'm eating Chinese food for dinner tonight. The place is not expensive, and it has a "normal" Americanized Chinese food menu.

Hooligan

Employee of the Month
VIP
You are in Bogota, Colombia, and you are eating at an American chain restaurant? Dafuq?

Also dafuq are you doing in Bogota?

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
You are in Bogota, Colombia, and you are eating at an American chain restaurant? Dafuq?

Also dafuq are you doing in Bogota?
That’s what I told her :naw:

And here because stepmom is Colombian, whole family here. One of my cousin’s is getting married. Good reason to visit again.

John

Transplant
VIP
The first few days that I was in Seoul, I’d go to American chains so I could order food. I knew zero Korean and had no cell service. After a few days, I learned enough Korean to survive. I started going to those Korean fried chicken places. They were cheap, good and had lots of cheap beer. Also, the Ramen places that were on like every corner. Once, I figured out the subway system and how to navigate without getting lost, I started hanging out near the universities. Most of the college kids new English fairly well.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
You should demand that you go here the first night you get back home (first place to pop up for Albuquerque Colombian food, actually looks delicious) Ajiaco Colombian Bistro – Colombian Food Albuquerque

Pics of Bogota? Land Cruisers? Coke? Coffee? Bananas? I don't know what else they have there.
I went when it was another name and in a shitty location. Food was meh. I hear it’s better now

all those fawking pics of random ass shit Stevey.....yet still no goddamned panty pics.

oh and i hear you have a new boss.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
all those fawking pics of random ass shit Stevey.....yet still no goddamned panty pics.

oh and i hear you have a new boss.
I sent you my panty pic

And yes it’s finally official. And he’s going to treat us like out title of outside sales, he doesn’t want us in the office unlike current dude. Nice guy, but didn’t understand the OUTSIDE part very well