• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Posts not redirecting?

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
I keep getting stuck at a white screen after submitting a post, without it redirecting back to the post. Anyone else having this problem? Happened on two different PCs.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Weird... not happening for me. definitely interested if others are having problems. Have you tried posting on other vBulletin forums?

wct097

Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Did it again on that post, this time from another PC. It actually has the redirect in the address bar, but the little icon on the tab is swirling around like it's loading. I hit refresh and it goes. Wonder if it's related to the [ad ] tags in my sig.

wct097

Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Happened on the above post as well. Took the tags out, checking to see if it still goes.

wct097

Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Worked perfectly that time, let me stick them back in and see....

wct097

Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
And it stopped on the blank screen again. Looks like that's my problem. I'm using FF, not sure if it's an issue in IE.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I don't seem to have an issue... Please let me know if you find the issue with other browsers.

wct097

Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Lemme try IE... one sec.

(problem FF 3.6.8)