• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Prime ribs.

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
One I processed the cap and made ground beef out of it and a couple cap steaks. Those will be mind blowing. Smoking these two on the new rig.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Wtf order are these pics in?

And nice spank tank pic

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
The burger was made from the trimming from the prime rib, I ground that all up and then cut it with 90%. Cooked them in the smoker and then used the ‘bacon’ from the porchetta like you would to make a bacon cheeseburger. Also smoked the Gouda on top of the burger as a last step. I think I created the best hamburger I have ever eaten in my life. It was so damn good. The Porchetta was left over and was baked, the second smoke was nothing but a compliment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
Did chicken wings and bacon wrapped Jalapeño with cream cheese for stuffing on the pellet grill. Finished the wings of in the air fryer for some crispiness. Used the classic frank’s sauce. All was really good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro