• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Sex based sub-forums?

Chite5e

VIP
Ultra-Premium
YEAH... a woman's only sub-forum. All six of them.

You would have no problems knowing that the thread titled "what is thread pitch on the oil filter for a 4.0 TJ" is HDC and "How do you get peter cheese out of your hair with only objects that can be found in an office supply closet?" would be Tooms.
I'll have R sign up so we can bump the number up to 7 women.

Black Widow

Bite me, I'm poison.
YEAH... a woman's only sub-forum. All six of them.

You would have no problems knowing that the thread titled "what is thread pitch on the oil filter for a 4.0 TJ" is HDC and "How do you get peter cheese out of your hair with only objects that can be found in an office supply closet?" would be Tooms.
I could create at least another 3 AE's (Joke). What would we talk about there? Tampax insertion? Hm- Shower fisting? Nipple clamps? I dunno.

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
I though you were going to suggest a opt-in forum like TCR to facilitate discussions about sex.