• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Sex based sub-forums?

John

Transplant
VIP
He claims that it is to aid the search function, but its not like we have a lot of activity in Bee Aware.

Black Widow

Bite me, I'm poison.
And how is your day dear? Fine I hope?
Actually apart from annoying you :beerchug: It's been fawking fantastic! It's hot, hot, hot! And my good neighbour had my kids all day in their pool! They are happy, I got lots done!

Happy days :).

Deere1

Actually apart from annoying you :beerchug: It's been fawking fantastic! It's hot, hot, hot! And my good neighbour had my kids all day in their pool! They are happy, I got lots done!

Happy days :).
Oh, You aren't annoying me... More like entertainment. :beerchug:

squirrely

skwirlie fing
Yup! Unless we get to make some guy suffer. I say make all well known women mods for a week! -Wait, then we would have nothing to do. :owned:

jjj
No thanks. I played that game, and the admin game as well, on another forum for several years. Got tired of being called a Nazi. Jackboots do pinch a bit, but the nerve.

Black Widow

Bite me, I'm poison.
No thanks. I played that game, and the admin game as well, on another forum for several years. Got tired of being called a Nazi. Jackboots do pinch a bit, but the nerve.
I'm an Admin at SU, gotta say I love it! Guess it depends on the site. :shrug: